Thursday, May 7, 2009

Holy vitamins

Here is my new supplement schedule:

Morning: 
PRX - 3 when waking.
Adrenio-Lyph-160 - 2 before breakfast.
Iodo-Lite - 2 with breakfast.

Afternoon:
Glucarate - 2 per day.
DIMension 3 - 3 twice daily.
Theanine 100 - 2 three times daily.
Prevagen - 1 per day.
Iodo-Lite - 2 with lunch. 

Evening:
Fishmax - 2 with dinner.
Magnesium Citrate - three at bedtime.
Iodo-Lite - 2 with dinner. 

My bathroom counter looks like the vitamin aisle at Whole Foods. 

Oh, and I munch on CoQ10 and B-12 tablets all day. At least they're yummy. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh man that is quite a regimen. I have trouble swallowing vitamins, usually the first few days are ok, but if they are taste bad or are stinky, I have trouble. I'm looking forward to your reports on how they are working.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did she tell what each os these things should do/how they all help? I'd be really interested to know!

    ReplyDelete