Monday, May 11, 2009

Busy. Busy. Busy.


My new vitamin/supplement regiment has been somewhat hard to organize and get used to. I can't seem to remember which pills I need to take and when exactly I need to take them. I've gone to writing every pill down on a piece of paper every morning and gradually marking the pills off as I take them. It's been fairly successful the past two days, but since I'm on vacation and not really in a regular schedule, I've noticed that I'm sort of all over the place with everything. 

It was a busy weekend: I turned 25 yesterday, on Mother's Day none-the-less. Not sure when that all happened, but I can rent a car now. Good stuff. Olivia, my 8 year old niece, also received her very first Holy Communion. She looked beautiful. I'll post pictures soon.

I've also been pain free for about a week or so now. I did not notice any ovulation pain. AF was due yesterday, but the new vitamins might have delayed her visit. Who knows? I guess time will tell :P

Hope everyone has a happy Monday!!

1 comment: